ATB1113 Bluetooth voice remote control is a Bluetooth IC with ARM Cortex-M4 processor, 70KB RAM and 4Mb Flash integration. It can realise matrix key scanning, support up to 152 keys, and send infrared Bluetooth code values. Automatic echo connection, OTA and other functions. It can automatically upload voice to TV recognition, and you can adjust TV shows, volume, brightness, dialogue, etc. The scheme has high integration, low cost, clear voice, and IC is not out of stock. It is currently the mainstream Bluetooth voice remote control solution on the market.
II. Program display:
* Support BLE 5.3.
* Support fast reconnection.
* Support non-volatile storage functions.
* Support various mainstream infrared protocols.
* Support GPIO/PWM light display function.
* Support TWI*3, UART*5, SPI*3.
* Supports up to 16K16BIT speech encoding.
* Support matrix keys, up to 152 keys.
* Support encoded voice transmission at a rate greater than 4Kbyte/s.
* Support infrared sending and compatible with multiple protocols, infrared reception, hardware self-learning functions.
* Support a variety of BLE voice remote control application modes, including: ATVV, HID, non-HID (private transmission protocol).
* Support a variety of standard profiles related to BLE voice remote control, including: human-machine interface device service (HIDS), proximity sensing service (PXP), battery service (BAS), device information service (DIS).
III. Application area:
Smart TV voice remote control
IV. Technical support:
A full range of services such as Circuit diagram, PCB reference board drawings and software source code are available.
For more details of the plan, please call 400-816-1216; or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you as soon as possible. You can also log in to the SuperIC community (http://bbs.superic.com) for Further information.
|Serial number||Name||Model||Brand name||Remarks|