After-sales Service & Returns
Any products warranty that SuperIC Mall obtains from our manufacturers, we agree to transfer to customers.
SuperIC Mall does not make any other express or implied warranties for the products. SuperIC Mall does not make any warranties of the product's Saleability, fitness or fitness for any particular purpose, use or respect for infringement.
When the delivered goods are found the quality problems, customer must notify SuperIC mall within 90 days from the date of shipment, and its responsibilities arising from the sale of any product to the customer are expressly limited to:
(1) Refund the purchase price (without interest) paid by the customer for these products.
(2) Repair and/or replace these products for the customers.
Such remedies are exclusive and in lieu of all other remedies. In no event shall SuperIC Mall be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or loss of business opportunity), even if SuperIC Mall has been advised of the possibility of such damage. IN NO EVENT SHALL ALL CHIP'S LIABILITY IN ANY WAY RELATED TO ANY PRODUCT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY.
Furthermore, no warranty shall be applied if the products have been misused, electrostatic discharged, neglected, suffered an accident, modified or welded or altered in any way. In addition, SuperIC Mall expressly reserves the right to reject the following product return applications:
(1) Any product that be not sold and shipped by SuperIC Mall.
(2) The original packaging of the product and the product label are damaged or missing.
(3) The product has been used/tested by the customer (except those with inherent defects).
SuperIC Mall reserves the right to have any allegedly defective product inspected and tested by an independent the third party to determine whether the product is defective. The conclusion of this independent the third party is conclusive, final and binding on you and SuperIC Mall.
Return acceptance conditions and attention matters:
(1) When receiving the goods, if the packaging is damaged, please take a photo immediately and contact the customer service on the mall. If the customer encounters problems such as the actual quantity received, the model does not match, and the product quality, etc., the customer can apply for a return or exchange within two weeks after receiving the goods, and if overdue, SuperIC mall owns the right to refuse it.
(2) If customer apply for return due to the product quality problems, you needs to provide a detailed performance test report as the basis for negotiation between SuperIC and the suppliers, and if necessary, a third-party test report recognized by both parties.
(3) When customers apply for after-sales service of any product, please contact the customer service representative firstly, obtain the consent of SuperIC mall and obtain the authorization code of the returned products before executing the return or exchange. Shipping costs and risk for the returned products be charged by customers,
(4) When apply for returning or exchanging goods, please be sure to keep the complete original packaging (including outer packaging and inner filling) and ensure that the labels of the goods is in good condition. If it is lost or damaged, it will not be returned.
(5) For items classified as "statically inductive", the customer must take appropriate protective measures to prevent damage during the return process. All ESD sensitive devices will be subject to incoming inspection according to the latest version of ANSI/ESD S20.20 standard, ESD sensitive products not handled in accordance with the standard will not be eligible for return.
(6) If the customer cancels the order or wrongly ordered products after the order takes effect, 30% of the restocking fee would be charged by the mall.